Imagine having a tool that can automatically detect JPA and Hibernate performance issues. Wouldn’t that be just awesome?
Well, Hypersistence Optimizer is that tool! And it works with Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Jakarta EE, Java EE, Quarkus, or Play Framework.
So, enjoy spending your time on the things you love rather than fixing performance issues in your production system on a Saturday night!
You can earn a significant passive income stream from promoting my book, courses, tools, training, or coaching subscriptions.
If you're interested in supplementing your income, then join my affiliate program.
Spring Framework has revolutionized the Java Enterprise development, simplifying application testing and allowing flexible cross-cutting concerns using its Aspect-Oriented Programming support.
Here are some articles I wrote that cover various aspects of the Spring framework:
- The best way to do the Spring 6 migration
- Spring Boot Application Properties
- Why I like Spring
- Why I like Spring bean aliasing
- The Builder pattern and the Spring framework
- The awesome
BaseJpaRepositoryfrom Hypersistence Utils
- The best way to write a custom Spring Data Repository
- How to write a custom Spring Data base Repository
- The best Spring Data JpaRepository
- The Spring Data JPA findAll Anti-Pattern
- The Spring Data JPA findById Anti-Pattern
- The best way to fetch a Spring Data JPA DTO Projection
- The best way to write a Spring Data Exists Query
- The best way to fix the
MultipleBagFetchExceptionwith Spring Data JPA
- Spring Data Hibernate Entity Listeners
- How to emulate
@LastModifiedByfrom Spring Data using the
Transactions and Concurrency Control
- The best way to use the Spring Transactional annotation
- Spring Transaction Best Practices
- A beginner’s guide to transaction isolation levels in enterprise Java
- Read-write and read-only transaction routing with Spring
- Spring Data JPA entity locking
- Scaling a Spring application with a YugabyteDB cluster
- Spring Boot performance tuning
- Why you should always use
hibernate.connection.provider_disables_autocommitfor resource-local JPA transactions
- Spring Boot performance monitoring
- Spring read-only transaction Hibernate optimization
- Tuning Spring Petclinic JPA and Hibernate configuration with Hypersistence Optimizer