Imagine having a tool that can automatically detect if you are using JPA and Hibernate properly. Hypersistence Optimizer is that tool!
Spring Framework has revolutionized the Java Enterprise development, simplifying application testing and allowing flexible cross-cutting concerns using its Aspect-Oriented Programming support.
- Why I like Spring @Autowired for List types
- Why I like Spring bean aliasing
- The Builder pattern and the Spring framework
- Spring request-level memoization
- Batch processing best practices
- Why you should always use hibernate.connection.provider_disables_autocommit for resource-local JPA transactions
- Spring read-only transaction Hibernate optimization
- How to emulate @CreatedBy and @LastModifiedBy from Spring Data using the @GeneratorType Hibernate annotation
- A beginner’s guide to transaction isolation levels in enterprise Java
- Spring Boot performance tuning
- Tuning Spring Petclinic JPA and Hibernate configuration with Hypersistence Optimizer