Imagine having a tool that can automatically detect JPA and Hibernate performance issues. Wouldn’t that be just awesome?
Well, Hypersistence Optimizer is that tool! And it works with Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Jakarta EE, Java EE, Quarkus, or Play Framework.
So, enjoy spending your time on the things you love rather than fixing performance issues in your production system on a Saturday night!
Spring Framework has revolutionized the Java Enterprise development, simplifying application testing and allowing flexible cross-cutting concerns using its Aspect-Oriented Programming support.
Here are some articles I wrote that cover various aspects of the Spring framework:
- Spring Boot Application Properties
- Why I like Spring
- Why I like Spring bean aliasing
- The Builder pattern and the Spring framework
- Spring request-level memoization
- How to emulate
@LastModifiedByfrom Spring Data using the
- The best way to write a Spring Data Exists Query
- The best way to fix the
MultipleBagFetchExceptionwith Spring Data JPA
Transactions and Concurrency Control
- The best way to use the Spring Transactional annotation
- Spring Transaction Best Practices
- A beginner’s guide to transaction isolation levels in enterprise Java
- Read-write and read-only transaction routing with Spring
- Spring Boot performance tuning
- Tuning Spring Petclinic JPA and Hibernate configuration with Hypersistence Optimizer
- Why you should always use
hibernate.connection.provider_disables_autocommitfor resource-local JPA transactions
- Spring read-only transaction Hibernate optimization