Imagine having a tool that can automatically detect JPA and Hibernate performance issues. Wouldn’t that be just awesome?
Well, Hypersistence Optimizer is that tool! And it works with Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Jakarta EE, Java EE, Quarkus, or Play Framework.
So, enjoy spending your time on the things you love rather than fixing performance issues in your production system on a Saturday night!
Connection pool monitoring
The FlexyPool library adds metrics and flexible strategies to a given Connection Pool, allowing it to resize on demand. This is very handy since most connection pools offer a limited set of dynamic configuration strategies.
- multiple environment options
- Stand-alone (Spring, Guice)
- Java EE
- extensive connection pool support
- statistics support
- concurrent connections histogram
- concurrent connection requests histogram
- data source connection acquiring time histogram
- connection lease time histogram
- maximum pool size histogram
- total connection acquiring time histogram
- overflow pool size histogram
- retries attempts histogram
- The anatomy of Connection Pooling
- Maximum number of database connections
- FlexyPool, reactive connection pooling
- Professional connection pool sizing
- The simple scalability equation
- How to monitor a Java EE DataSource
- How does FlexyPool support both Connection proxies and decorators
- FlexyPool 2 has been released