Imagine having a tool that can automatically detect JPA and Hibernate performance issues. Wouldn’t that be just awesome?
Well, Hypersistence Optimizer is that tool! And it works with Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Jakarta EE, Java EE, Quarkus, or Play Framework.
So, enjoy spending your time on the things you love rather than fixing performance issues in your production system on a Saturday night!
My name is Vlad Mihalcea [vlʌd mɪhʌltʃæ], and I’m a Java Champion, CEO of Hypersistence, JPA expert, and one of the top Hibernate ORM committers.
- Adam Bien interviews Vlad Mihalcea about High-Performance Java Persistence and Cloud-Native QBasic
- Adam Bien interviews Vlad Mihalcea about RDBMS, JDBC, and Transactions
- Josh Long interviews Vlad Mihalcea about Hibernate, databases, and open-source projects
- Sebastian Blanc interviews Vlad Mihalcea about his High-Performance Java Persistence book
- Markus Eisele interviews Vlad Mihalcea about his blog
- Lukas Eder interviews Vlad Mihalcea about SQL and Hibernate
- Petri Kainulainen interviewing Vlad Mihalcea about his High-Performance Java Persistence book
- Today Software Magazine interviews Vlad Mihalcea about working remotely
Tokens of appreciation
- Top 10 Java Blogs for Programmers of All Levels
- Top 20 Java Influencers of 2019
- Top 20 Java Influencers of 2017
- 39 Java experts you should follow on Twitter
- One of August’s Most Interesting Developers by Jelastic
Please welcome the new Java Champions. @antoine_sd @javajudd @glaforge @kenkousen @kito99 @vlad_mihalcea@leomrlima @net0pyr @shelajev @rgransberger @rmehmandarov @Sander_Mak @SeanMiPhillips Well done to all of you @OracleDevs @java #odevcommunity pic.twitter.com/X9yeek641s— Java Champions (@Java_Champions) November 22, 2017
Struggling with problems with JPA & @Hibernate? You should follow @vlad_mihalcea and his blog: https://t.co/77eEqnlSPy— Edson Yanaga (@yanaga) November 16, 2016
Follow @vlad_mihalcea to learn everything about #Hibernate and #JPA! #SayThanksForFollowing #STFF— Markus Eisele (@myfear) November 15, 2015
Follow @vlad_mihalcea if you want to use Hibernate the right way https://t.co/WhlEGlXaZy— Franck Pachot (@FranckPachot) November 22, 2016
@BasnerSebastian This is the blog I've talked to you about: http://t.co/t4TyBlRabo by @vlad_mihalcea. Must-read for Hibernate aficionados!— Lukas Eder (@lukaseder) March 25, 2015
Really useful, to bookmark and stick on the wall 👍😋 https://t.co/wKVttVSgAJ— Eᴜɢᴇɴɪᴏ Lᴇɴᴛɪɴɪ (@eugeniolentini) September 11, 2019
Worth bookmarking this if you work with/are interested in Java, Spring, Hibernate and high performance persistence - https://t.co/5j9xbCXkyH— Kaspars Žarinovs (@kaspars_z) January 25, 2017
Congratulations Vlad! Thorough good quality original content is hard to come by on the interwebs where most blogs are copy paste versions ripped from other sites, with only a few things changed.— George Labuschagne (@georgelappies) April 18, 2018
P.S. I ordered your book from Amazon last night, can't wait for it to arrive 🙂
.@vlad_mihalcea blog is to #Hibernate and #jpa , as "Effective Java" is to #java. It should be mandatory reading on the subject. It's like the bible for doing #orm with #Hibernate (+ the official docs of course). https://t.co/vTyFudyfA9— Gerard Hovanessyan (@hovanessyan) March 20, 2018
Any hibernate problem or if I just want to understand more about a topic https://t.co/xCxgYvWrHY is the first site I visit.— 🇿🇦 Rentius 🇿🇦 (@rentius2407) August 4, 2019