Being the 4th ranked Database engine, MongoDB is both popular and very useful for aggregate document-based persistence. This tutorial aims to give you some best practices, I’ve gather throughout running two commercial projects on top of MongoDB.
- MongoDB Incremental Migration Scripts
- Integration testing done right with Embedded MongoDB
- MongoDB 2.6 is out
- Out of-the-box aggregation framework performance
- A beginner’s guide to MongoDB aggregation framework
- Over 80000 inserts/second on commodity hardware
- A beginner’s guide to MongoDB performance turbocharging