Imagine having a tool that can automatically detect if you are using JPA and Hibernate properly. Hypersistence Optimizer is that tool!
Being the 4th ranked Database engine, MongoDB is both popular and very useful for aggregate document-based persistence. This tutorial aims to give you some best practices, I’ve gather throughout running two commercial projects on top of MongoDB.
- MongoDB Incremental Migration Scripts
- Integration testing done right with Embedded MongoDB
- MongoDB 2.6 is out
- Out of-the-box aggregation framework performance
- A beginner’s guide to MongoDB aggregation framework
- Over 80000 inserts/second on commodity hardware
- A beginner’s guide to MongoDB performance turbocharging
Download free ebook sample
If you subscribe to my newsletter, you'll get:
- A free sample of my Video Course about running Integration tests at warp-speed using Docker and tmpfs
- 3 chapters from my book, High-Performance Java Persistence,
- a 10% discount coupon for my book.