Imagine having a tool that can automatically detect JPA and Hibernate performance issues. Wouldn’t that be just awesome?
Well, Hypersistence Optimizer is that tool! And it works with Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Jakarta EE, Java EE, Quarkus, or Play Framework.
So, enjoy spending your time on the things you love rather than fixing performance issues in your production system on a Saturday night!
Being the 4th ranked Database engine, MongoDB is both popular and very useful for aggregate document-based persistence. This tutorial aims to give you some best practices, I’ve gather throughout running two commercial projects on top of MongoDB.
- MongoDB Incremental Migration Scripts
- Integration testing done right with Embedded MongoDB
- MongoDB 2.6 is out
- Out of-the-box aggregation framework performance
- A beginner’s guide to MongoDB aggregation framework
- Over 80000 inserts/second on commodity hardware
- A beginner’s guide to MongoDB performance turbocharging